Re: hand crank coil for demos

The magnetos were intended to be 20 Hz and 120v, but unloaded they put out
500v They were exciting when you had your pole spirs on each side of a pole
with your test phone on your sholder and suddenly you found both spurs out
on each side of the pole while your belt pulled tight as you slamed tight to
the pole with your intelect shaken by 20 Hz and pole contact.   suprano gasp
    Robert  H