Re: 4-125A, vacuum tube do's and donts

In a message dated 4/9/02 10:38:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Ed,

I'm not sure what Eimac says.  I've been running the 4-125A,
and the 4-250A that way for years with no problems.  But I guess
a problem could occur someday.  I don't run the coils that often
though.  Maybe someone will check Eimac's (CPI's) website.

Cheers,
John