Re: Drying tranny oil - enough already

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

Enough already. I checked with the x-ray man at my warehouse. He says that the
commercial oil is good for 40kv per tenth of an inch out of the can for new
stuff but can be increased by 15kv by drying. Drying is done by heating to 120
deg. F under a vacuum and with stirring for a week unless you have specialized
equipment to evaporate from thin film or spray oil in a vacuum.
Jim Heagy