Re: are voltage data Was: ark voltage

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for sharing your electrostatic machine photo's. It is a beautifully
built machine! The spark capture is also
quite clear (great job). Regarding the ball-plane affect with positive and
negative charges, does this affect "not"
occur in ball-ball gaps?

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>