volts+amps

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

Hi all,
I have a couple of questions that I think someone out there can clear
up.
What is more important to coil output volts or amps?
In other words would a 9KV/60ma NST put out better than a 12/30 for
example?
(More amps being better although voltage is higher??)

Also I see on some sites people mentioning "VA", what is this actually
referring to? Volt Amps?
For example... my pole pig puts out 4400VA.
Would this be 4400 volts or 4400 amps or what?

Thanks,
Jim
http://www.jlproduction-dot-com/Tesla.html

BTW I am still working on a web based Tesla forum and I hope you all
will visit it, and return often when it is all set up...