First "REAL" coil

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PsychoticMinds1-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi all

         I would like yout input on my first "real" coil i am goin  to be
making i will be using a 8 inch diameter drain pipe that is 50 inches long i
plan to wind on 48 inches of it with 22awg magnet wire. for a primary i will be
using 1/4 inch copper pipe and for power eityher a 15/30 or if i can get enough
mots a 12/550 mot supply what size cap should i use? does anyone see a problem
with my secondary? because the reatio is 1:6 ?  Thanx for the advice

                                                 Frank