Re: Where can I find...

Original poster: "Steve Stuart by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sstuart-at-glasscity-dot-net>

Not that long ago there were myriad teletype machines to be
found. Fully mechanical, they depend on synchronous motor.
They're 1800 RPM at 1/40th HP. I still see these beasts at
hamfests for pennies as the seller is not usually interested in
carting them back home with them. You will find a motor in each
print or paper tape unit.

Steve w8an-at-qsl-dot-net

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Matt Woody Meyer by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meyerml-at-stolaf.edu>