Re: Coil for sale

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Teslamagnifier-at-aol-dot-com>

I'm buying a secondary from the seller of the coil.  He seems to be a
really smart and responsible person.  I'm sure he'll give a lot of
instruction to whoever buys it.  The price should filter out casual
enthusiasts.  He's getting out of coiling and into fusion experiments.  He
has a web site and some beautifully machined SS fusion containment
reactors.  Maybe he'll (Joe) will post the address on this list
Bill Shepard