Re: diode selection + 3 phase supply

Greg,

Take a look at the relevant chapter of the big book by North on the
hot-streamer-dot-com site.. He discusses all the various rectifier
configurations, etc.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/NorthReport/

Chapter 14 is the one you want...

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mr Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>