Re: Air blast gap question (just did what u said)

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello,

I have air blowing through the electrodes.  My
electrodes are actualy part of a fitting used to
connect hoses to a high pressure gass tank.
The're thick, brass, and they have a hole already down
the center.  I plugged the end of one of them for now,
and just connected the compressor to the other.  When
i get a T fitting i will connect both electrodes to
the compressor.  Results were good, i got 28in arcs,
but ajusting the gap was a little tricky. Low tank
voltage and air pressure make the gap small.  The gap
dosent look that great, but it works great, and the
best part is i slapped it togeather in  less than
15 min with balsa wood and hot glue.

--Tom