Re: 2 layer primary puzzle

Original poster: "David Wilson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <david-at-computan.on.ca>

I dont quite understand what you mean by winding inwards and outwards , but
if you want a
precision resistor ( which you dont want) you wind the first half in one
direction and the second
half in the other direction to cancel the effects of the inductance. This
is how manufacturers
made low resistance devices with no inductance.

David