RE: Silly question?

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garry-at-ndfc-dot-com>

Hmm, it could be, possible to slide off the secondary windings off of say 4
Microwave transformers and slide them onto some custom core. Four 2.5kv
200ma might make a a ~9kv transformer at 50ma?