Re: "REVISED" Need NST

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Robert,

      I think you may have misunderstood me. I said that I usually sell the
transformers on Ebay. However, if you would like to buy one, or two, then I
told you that I would sell them to you at the usual Ebay "Buy It Now" price. If
you did not want to go that route, then I told you that I have some 15/30's
that I typically do not sell on Ebay, because they are outdoor/non-wheather
proof Franceformers that were given to me with the lids missing. The
nameplate's with all the information about the transformer is not on the lid
though, so you can still see clearly that they are 15/30's ext. Also, I told
you that I have many 12/60's that are in great shape, and that they are only
usually $10.00 more than the 15/30's. Consequently, that is a bit of a bargain
when you compare the power gained. I can get you the pictures you asked for,
but it may not be the very next day, because I have class, and study groups
every day of the week. I only told you! about the transformers with the chipped
terminals because I didn't know weather it would matter or not. Who knows?
Perhaps you could have been depotting the transformers, and so did not need the
a terminals? So, if you do not want to go the cheap route (I was trying to help
you there), then you can pay full price. It's your pocket book. Let me know,
and I will get on it. If you don't let me know, then I won't bother.

                                    Fellow Coiler, Rick Harris