Re: 2 layer primary puzzle

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

That really is a puzzle! It sounds like you have two
pancake primary windings stacked one above the other.
Is it possible that you wound them in opposite
directions? If you did, that would explain the
cancellation effect you are observing.

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg