Re: 2 layer primary puzzle

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi James

A simple trick is to remember the left hand rule see:

http://www.tpub-dot-com/neets/book2/1b.htm

If the magnetic flux line flow in the same direction they add if
they are in opposite direction they canceled.

Cheers,

Luc Benard