RE: goofy mot?

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

Hi Marc,

Would that be a commercial MWO? I had a customer with a dual magnetron unit
with SSPSUs in it. The oven had all kinds of intermittent problems and was a
real bear to troubleshoot. Panasonic was not much help, would not send a
schematic, but did send a more or less useless troubleshooting guide that
seemed to always recommend replacement of the PSU units. The customer got
tired of paying for new PSUs every couple of months after the warranty ran
out. The ended up buying an Amana which had the "old fashioned" transformers
in it.