Re: LTR vs resonance Capacitor

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Shaun,
  I have no actual data, but I had two Franceformers that seem more fragile
than my Allison transformer.  Allison has a website that can provide the specs
for your transformer.   Sorry, I don't have the address, but I am sure a simple
search will get you there.
Mike