From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 10:46 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Coating the secondary

Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<vincedamore-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hello People

 I know some of you have varnished or coated your secondary with a pour on
urethane or
some sort of sealer. Can someone tell me if this improves performance or is
this just to
protect and hold the wires in place?
 I have a coil already wound and would like to know if I should coat it or
leave it as is.
If I coat it what product is the best?

Vince