Transformers and capacitors

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rblaisdell-at-juno-dot-com>

The GE Transformers we have are 4200volt -at-180ma we have two of them.
When wired in Phased Series configuration does that give us 8400volt
-at-180ma?

When using an LTR cap, does it matter how much larger it is?

Because I have a .5microfarad at 25kv within my reach if I want it.

The tesla designer suggests .12microfarad for one tranny and .052 for
them in phased series(if my
above calcs are right).
Peace,
Ry