Re: caps

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mildewhaus-at-aol-dot-com>

Thanks guys for the answers.The big cap(70lbs) is made by CSI,the big terminal
is app5 in. high 1in. nut ,the smaller one app2in. high 1/2in nut Ground in 1/2
in nut. It's 0.7 at 50kvdc.I have 4 spam can size Aerovox 0.25uf at 12kvdc. The
insulated terminal is app 4in. tall. Yes i bought them for tc type stuff,I was
some what dumber back then. I know that they won't work for tc.The big guy
seems to work ,playing with arcs and nst's, but not the "small" guys.Any other
info would be great.Thanks again!
Oh the Aerovox type kd123ev025d21a
                                                    john in
nyc