Re: New TC design program -- Feedback

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Michael

Program for a "Beta" release is very good, graphics are much better then other
programs I've used.  Several additional comments...

1.  Allow panel to be enlarged to full screen magnification for us sight
impaired
     ;^)
2.  Some of the frequency outputs are red on blue background (almost
unreadable)!
     Check your screens and make sure that they are legible and don't have
clashing
     colors.  I didn't see any crashes, but make sure your error trapping
and GUI
     annunciation of such is user friendly and / or doesn't cause the "Blue
Screen of
     Death (BSD) syndrome.
3.  Wire 1/4 wavelength has virtually no bearing on resonant frequency of
resonator.
     Wire length in coil is good feature.
4.  Info on primary tank design and integral MMC calculator excellent.
Might want
     to add info for rotary (ASRSG, SRSG)  as well as TSG design aids once
we get
     technology to a little more mature state...   :^)

All and all, great first attempt!

Regards
Dave Sharpe TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Michael Rhodes by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rhodes-at-fnrf.science.cmu.ac.th>

> To all interested coilers:
>

> > I have finished my QuickTC design program.  It is targeted
>
> toward the beginning coiler but feel it can be useful for more
> advanced coilers.  Some of the program features are:

<<SNIPPO >>