Re: CD capacitor

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<presence-at-churchofinformationwarfare-dot-org>

> I've found some of the sheet protectors with the black sheet of paper to be
> polystyrene. If you do have some that are polypropylene, you don't want to
> use them with mineral oil, as mineral oil dissolves polypropylene. You can
> tell if this is an issue as the plastic sheet will get solf and wrinkle up.

Right, they do wrinkle up a bit, but it doesn't throw the capacitance
off much and each stack of 5-at-6.6 mill each, seem to wrinkle the same. so
it actually helped remove air in system?
The bucket caps  are the ones i use in most of my "new idea" testing
because i know how they act and they remain very stable.
At 99kv i can have a few oopsies and they keep on ticking?
Take care,
Marc M.