strange charge

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

All,
I have an interesting observation to report:
While firing my coil (around 33khz)  I placed a short 2' piece of neon
sign on a ladder around 8' away.
After firing the coil with some nice blue haze from the ladder and
strong hits, i walked over to get the bulb, it lit?
only for a short time but it lit? Repeatbly?
Somewhere around the bulb area either us or the atmosphere is being
charged.
At first i thought it was a charge in the glass but it would flash with
touching for about two minutes.
the longer it stood untouched, it would flash longer and brighter.
maybe tesla's "charged isolated object" wouldn't be that hard to get?
Marc M.