Cynder Moon Makes Ripely's Believe It or Not :)

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Hi All...

was sitting here ( well in front of the TV ) and was watching the latest
episode of Ripely's....

One of our List members ( Cynder Moon) was shown on Ripely's doing her thing...

I congratulate her for her efforts and knowledge of T coiling and the
applied safety factors to preform the
actions shown in the show...

just remember, she has taken the efforts and learned that a simple mistake
can be the end of her career.

I do have one question tho ( hope you are reading this Cynder) how does
your tounge feel afterwards???

and  what size coil are you using to do your performance with ? ( power KVA
etc)

Scot D