RE: Mutual inductance and K factor

Hi John,

I trust you are familiar with the actual measurment since I think it
basically comes from you book :-))

The computer calculation is actually from Dr. Rzeszotarski.  The file and
an explanation are at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/MANDKV31.PDF
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/MANDKV31.ZIP

Paul Nicholson also computes coupling to a high accuracy for his TSSP
project.  Paul's source code is available (UNIX) for those that wish to
dive into it.

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/

Cheers,

	Terry