Re: True solid state Tesla coil

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Matt,

A few days ago on this list a guy (I don't remember
who it was) was talking about overdriving flybacks to
several times their rating, close to failure, and he
claimed to be getting 3.5" sparks from a flyback!  I
wouldn't mind getting ahold of those schematics as
well.  If he could repost that information and perhaps
upload some schematics it would be helpful to both of
us as I would like to build one myself.

-Brett