RE: Triggered gap-LOUD

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Alex:

You mentioned one of the tgap's drawbacks: It is very loud.
Once the haunted house is over and I bring my coil home, I will try to close
the "open frame" base cabinet with 4 ceiling tiles cut to size and attached
with velcro for ease of service.

But in the haunted house, THE LOUDER THE BETTER!

Safety First
Ted

Subject: RE: Triggered gap

Original poster: "Alex Madsen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<alexmadsen-at-yahoo-dot-com>
<BIG SNIP>

It is very loud........
Alex Madsen