From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 7:27 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Photo Question

Original poster: "mbarbani by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<mbarbani-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi list,

Before I go and waste a roll of film, I would like to know from those who
have
photographed their coils in action: what is the best f/stop, shutter speed,
and
ASA film to use that produces those quality photos?

I am currently planning to use a multi-function 35mm camera on tripod with
200
ASA film.  Just curious what you guys use to get the best shots.

Thanks!
Marc B.