Re: Primary diameters, double primary

Jonathan,

JavaTC is correct, about 21" (outer diameter measured at center of wire).
Primary Outer Diameter
means exactly that (I don't understand why you think this is "the space
required for the turns?).
Could you elaborate a little more?
--
Barton B. Anderson
http://www.classictesla-dot-com
Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>