-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 11:29 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Hi All,

I just thought I would mention that if one were to ever wish to unsubscribe
from the Tesla list =:O (Gosh!!, you've gone nuts!!  Go slam your head in
the door!!! :-))) Or, you can mail the word:

unsubscribe

to:

tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

And the server should remove your name from the distribution automatically.
 The word "subscribe" adds you...  If it does not work, let me or Chip know
and we'll fix it.  Be sure to spell it right :-))  Usubbibe, uscribed,
unsubsribeled....  don't work :-))

If you find you are on the list and you don't know why, it is usually
"kids" :-))  Time to get the kids there "own" E-mail account...

Please try to keep things on topic (Tesla coils) too.  Sometimes threads
may naturally drift a bit but keep the focus on Tesla coils.

There are around 800 people on the list so try and remember that all kinds
of people from all kinds of backgrounds are here.  Basically, keep things
plain, pertinent, and easily understandable.

As always, be real nice to everybody :-))

Cheers,

	Terry