Safety

Original poster: "Lynn Massie-Southerland by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <owlster-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

Hello All

I was looking at some photos of a couple of fellows playing around with a
14.5KV transformer. I am an electrician who works in and on substations and
what you are doing makes my skin crawl. Its no big deal working with high
voltage but for gods sake use some safety equipment. IE stand on a dielectric
mat, where a hard hat with face shield, wear HV gloves that are tested and
rated for the voltages you are working with, and last but not least invest in
some nomex cloths. Folks this stuff is fun but we only come around this way
once try to make it last.

Take care, Neilster