Re: tesla coils in entertainment: was- Shocking Event

Original poster: "chris carsten by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ctom-at-toast-dot-net>

Maybe a bit deep for an 80's hair band but they could have named it
mechanical resonance due to 1-tesla's work with pneumatic oscillators, and
2- their music produces mechanical resonance? I thought that they dedicated
the album to Nicola?
Chris