From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2001 10:54 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: tesla coils in entertainment: was- Shocking Event

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Cydesho-at-aol-dot-com>

Theres a band from the eighties by the name of Tesla but I dont know if they
ever included tesla coil fx in any of their shows. I think their logo was a
terminal of a coil with streamers coming out of it.
                                                    Justin