Re: mystery variac

Original poster: "ROBERT L BOZARTH JR. by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jbdetails-at-prodigy-dot-net>

I have one out of an older welding machine. Let me go get the
specs.............

        Ok, I'm back. Looks like there are three Variacs all in one unit (so
they all turn together). Only the middle one had any useful writing on it.
INPUT:120V 60HZ
OUTPUT: 0 to 120V 12A 1.4KVA
TYPE:033-4541

        All three look the same, use 16ga wire, and there is one rod going
through each coil. Looks like each one can be used independently, or all
together. I'm not sure how it was used in the welder.
         Anybody want it?

Bob Bozarth