RE: Shocking Event

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

>Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>
>
> > I just think it is interesting and educational what we learn as we use
>our
> > coils.
>
>Ted,
>
>The problem is that you are "learning" in a public venue.
>The "gotchas" you describe in your post should best be
>learned at home or at school. It concerns me greatly that
>the public might be *learning* right along with you.
>
>Public haunted houses naturally attract Tesla coils.
>Please seek professional help (even if you intend on
>building the coil like Ted did) before you venture
>out into the public arena.
>
>Call me or any other entertainment or HV professional
>before you contact clients with prices or engineering
>claims. Get a second opinion or frame of reference.

Jeff, All,

I thought Ted was seeking professional help by using this list which has
many "professionals" on it.  Not to mention this isn't the first year he has
done this display, which moves him out of the amateur catagory IMHO.

Mark Stolz
G-2 #1049
Houston, TX