Re: how to hold down primary

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 10/2/01 3:40:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> I needed to ask you how to hold down the turns of copper tubing.  I've made
> 8 supports with slots cut and drilled into them, then I lay down the tubing
> into the slots and volla, one primary.  But it doesn't lay flat enough and
> it wouldn't take much to jar it out.
>
> Any input would be appreciated,
> Thanks,
>
> Shaun Epp

> Hi Shaun

,

I use plastic cable ties, alternating diagonally / \ / \ / \ , then I cut them
off as short as possible.
Hope this helps,
Matt D.