lv triggered gap

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Hello all,
I have built a triggered gap that uses the sparker from a cheap butane
lighter as the trigger source. I have triggered, single shot, dc
voltages as low as 300v.
I will get a pic of it on my site as soon as i figure out what is wrong
with my kodak software not downloading pics from the camera?
I have triggered the gap at up to 2400v so far with no "shocking"
experiences so i guess it isolates me from the events somehow?
Just thought some might be interested?
Take care,
Marc