RE: Bart's Coil

HI JOhn,
         I've revisited the posts in question. Unless I am further
mistaken, I understand that the 114.xxkHz frequency was measured with
no toroid in place and the coupling frequencies (69kHz or so) were
measured with a toroid in place. If so, the discrepancy is to be
expected.

Regards,
malcolm

On 28 Nov 2001, at 19:47, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>