Toroid question from QuickTC

Original poster: "Patrick Bloofon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-home-dot-com>

I ran QuickTC with the specs on my coil. Under "Top Load Calc", it gave the Top
Load Cap value as 24.22 (rounded) pF. Is this the value I want to obtain in the
Toroid Calculator under Capcitance?

Anyway, I assumed it was and I fiddled around with the size settings until I
came up the closest match.  The dimensions I got were 10" ID, 21.81" OD and
5.91" ring diameter. So now, is it just a matter of trying to find some
material that matches these dimensions as close as possible?

Finally, every time I click on Primary Calc, it gives me an error saying
"Required turns are less than 1 - recheck your inductance and dimensions". Any
ideas what this means?

Thanks,
Patrick.