Re: NST Grounding

Hi Eric,

"I" would ground the NST case to the ground rod and connect the variac and such
to the AC ground.  I would not run a ground wire between the variac and NST.
There are different opinions on this but this is mine.

Strike rails and such should go to the ground rod.  The ground rod can easily
handle the high frequency RF.  The AC ground is very poor at RF but good for
60Hz safety.

Cheers,

        Terry