Re: Does there exist eye wear that block multiple radiation likeUV , IR , X-RAY ...

Original poster: "Kai Anders Wold by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mannan-at-enfused-dot-com>

Thanks for the suggestions , i will go for UV protection.

I did find pages where there was eye protection targeted at specifc
radiation type.
First link : UV , IR + UV and Laser
Secound link : Laser , X-Ray

http://www.auralens-dot-com/
http://www.noir-medical-dot-com/uv_grey.htm#Clear

Could you post the link regarding RF shielding googles ? , ignore this
question if you are not able to find it again.

Still interested to hear if any one have read about multiple radiation
protection eye wear.