Re: Does there exist eye wear that block multiple radiation likeUV , IR , X-RAY ...

Certainly, there is eyewear that shields UV and IR, in various levels of
efficacy: sunglasses to welding goggles.

One could conceive of Xray shielding glasses (something that Superman would
have absolutely no use for), but in the case of Xray (or other ionizing
radiation), one would want to shield more than just your eyes.

There are also advertisements for RF shielding goggles, which, in my
opinion, are worthless, unless they were combined with a shielding suit
covering the rest of one's body.

In the tesla coiling area, I'd worry only about UV.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Kai Anders Wold by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mannan-at-enfused-dot-com>