Re: Magnet wire

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Gregory,

Please tell me more about your interturn failures. I
bought a 10 lb spool of the green 28awg wire from
Brigar, and now you've got me worried. Should I not
use this wire for coiling? Is this green stuff
art/craft wire? I've already wound one 4" x 18"
secondary with it on a PVC pipe form (for a fellow
coiler). It seems to be holding up well at 540VA
input. I soaked it pretty good with polyurethane
though.

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg