Re: magnet wire from parawire-dot-com

Original poster: "Mike Harrison by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:40:31 -0700, you wrote:

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<PsychoticMinds1-at-aol-dot-com>

>i might buy there teal magnet wire cause its different i havent seen a coil
>with a blue colored mag wire dos anyone know if the insulation would be as
good
>as normal wire?

Coloured magnet wires are often made for decorative rather than
electrical purposes, although I've also seen transformers wound using
different colours to identify windings - check with the supplier.