Re: Coil costs $0.00? and $,$$$,$$$+++?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

I guess I didn't consider the power transformer in my cost estimate, I did just
purchase a nice 12/120 NST for $70.   Have only used it briefly for testing a
small coil.  I do have two really nice trannies obtained for free.  One is a
22kV trannie that is essentially an indoor pole pig , the other 7.5kV which
draws at least 20A (110V) unballasted.  Saved them from the dump  :o)
  Mike