Re: vacuum pump

Original poster: "Kristian Ukkonen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kristian.ukkonen-at-iki.fi>

Tesla list wrote:
> Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>
> At a laboratory surplus sale I got hold of a new General Electric Millipore
> vacuum pump for $20 that is rated at 1 HP and 240 volts. I want to use it on

GE propably is motor manufacturer, while Millipore is the
pump manufacturer.

http://www.millipore-dot-com/

Perhaps your pump looks like this?
http://www.millipore-dot-com/catalogue.nsf/docs/C238