Re: Geek Group UK coil Re: pulse cap

>Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>
>
>Chris,
>
> > Didn't I already send a batch to Aleks months ago?
>
>Were they the blue axial caps???

The only blue ones we have are for Thumper and those are all here (they're
Lytics and I'm sure Aleks would know not to use them for TC duty. The Lytics
are the sixe of a coke can and aren't Axial leaded.

I was talking about some of your geek
>Cornell Dublier caps, cos I was using those blue axial caps until very
>recently, and with 200 breaks from a 10/85 neon they exploded, and with 400
>breaks on a MOT i doubt they will survive for more than a couple of
>minutes.

Lytics will do that. The Geek Group MMC caps are white and have axial leads
and I believe I sent Aleks 15 or so about 4 months ago.

>Best regards
>Jason

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1