RE: My Mini Coil.

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

While I'm certainly pleased with the performance of my little coil, I do
have to be honest and point out that by removing the NST's shunts, I'm
pulling a good deal more than the NST's faceplate-rating of 80VA.  I've
made no effort to add power factor correction, and as such, my NST pulls
1.75A from the wall, or 210 Watts.

Gary Lau
MA, USA