Re: HELP!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PeterCGMN-at-aol-dot-com>

Okay, I knew that what I had probably wouldn't be enough, but I didn't know
everything you would need
>1)  secondary diameter, winding length, and wire size.
 3 1/4 in. in diameter, 10 in., and no idea (bought it as a kit and couldn't
tell you tell size by looking at it)
>2)   Primary cap size...no. of beer bottles, if that's what you are using
I'm using a bought a cap (in the kit) I know it goes to 10 kV but don't know
it's value
>3). primary inner diameter, tubing or wire thickness, and spacing.
4 1/2 in, couldn't tell you, and 1/4 in.
>4) toroid dimensions
Coffee can with aluminum foil covering it to smooth it out (not a permenent
setup)

I know not knowing all this makes me look stupid but luckily it is my first
and largest REAL coil I've built. If this info isn't enough it is Information
Unlimited's BTC3 Tesla Coil if you want to look it up. I figured a coil kit
would be a fast way for a young/new coiler to get started.

73,Kc0Ion,"Ion-Boy"