RE: What to do with spool while winding?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

It really depends upon the condition of your spool.  I've always just
laid the spool flat on one side, and the wire came off nicely from the
other side with no kinks or resistance.  But I can also see how if one's
spool is all chewed up so that it might snag the wire, you may need to
unwind it from an axle.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

>Original poster: "Patrick Bloofon by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-home-dot-com>